Have a question about our bakery or catering? Chances are it’s in our FAQ section! Check the answers below and call us for more infor!
Does Café Pierrot bake gluten-free and/or nut-free products?
Please see our Gluten Free Catering and Bakery Menu.
We offer gluten-free pies, cakes, and cupcakes. Many of our regular products are nut-free. However, these products are not baked in a gluten-free or nut-free environment and therefore, are not recommended for anyone with severe allergies. Call or e-mail us to inquire about these products.
Wedding Cake FAQ:
How do I set up a cake tasting/consultation?
Fill out our contact form and a representative will contact you shortly. The tasting fee is $35. This non-refundable fee is due when scheduling. The tasting includes a sample cake for you and three guests and a consultation with our wedding cake designer.
Can I order wedding cake samples?
You can order samples without a consultation. At least one weeks’ notice is needed for samples, and they cost $35.
What should I bring to my cake consultation?
- Date and number of guests
- Reception location and directions
- Any ideas, pictures, color swatches, invitations, etc. that you would like to include in your design
- If you must reschedule, contact us no later than 24 hours in advance
How far in advance should I make an appointment?
Plan your appointment 4 to 6 weeks before your event
Does Café Pierrot deliver?
Yes. Delivery fees depend on distance, day and time of delivery.
How much does a wedding cake cost?
Cost depends on design, number of guests, and cake flavors. Our wedding cakes start at $5/slice for parties over 100 guests.
What is your wedding cake payment policy?
We require a non-refundable $100 deposit when ordering; the balance is due two weeks before the event.
What if I’m a procrastinator and my wedding is next week?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone! We can still make it happen. We still want you to have a beautiful, delicious cake within your budget and timeframe. Our team will work with you to meet your constraints.
How far in advance do I need to order a sheet cake?
Three days’ notice is required. If you need to order a cake for the next day, we can certainly accommodate you; however, there may be an upcharge depending on our staff availability.
What are my options for sheet cakes?
Please see our dessert catering menu for flavor options and pricing. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have a special request! Prices include buttercream roses or balloons and an inscription in your color choice. Any other decorations are priced individually – contact us for a quote!
Specialty Cakes & Cookies:
How far in advance do I need to order my specialty cake and/or cookies?
Please contact us as soon as you have decided to order a cake. The ordering process may take a few days, or we may recommend coming in for a consultation. We require the order to be finalized and paid in full two weeks in advance. If it’s closer than a week to your event, we may be able to accommodate your order, depending on design.
How much does a specialty cake cost?
Cost depends on design, number of guests, cake flavors, and design choice. Generally, buttercream tiered cakes start at $200, fondant cakes start at $250, and sculpted cakes start at $500.
What flavors are available?
Please see our dessert catering menu for flavor options. We can also accommodate any special requests. Don’t be shy in mentioning your favorite combination!
How much do cookie favors cost?
All specialty cookies come wrapped with matching ribbon. They range from $3.95 to $7.95 per cookie, depending on design. Please order a few extra to account for any breakage.
Can you design my cake and cookies to match my invitation/party theme/color scheme?
Of course we can! Send us an e-mail with any pictures that may help the process, and we will be delighted to create the cake of your dreams.
What catering services do you provide?
- Only available during business hours
- Pickup available at the Andover or Sparta store
- Please indicate hot or cold pick up
- Hot pickups are packaged in insulated boxes, and will stay hot for several hours.
- Delivery is available; fee is determined by day, time, and distance to the location
- We deliver, set-up, and clean up.
- Our servers attend to filling and replacing food, as well as cleaning the location
- Our servers return the items to Café Pierrot
- You do not lift a finger
- Due to liability, servers are not allowed to cook or serve any food items that are not prepared by Café Pierrot under any circumstances
How many servers are recommended for a party?
- minimum 2 staff members required for an event
- 1 server required for 10-12 guests, sit down plus captain
- 1 server required per 25 guests, buffet
What is your payment policy?
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm date.
- Personal checks must be made 14 days prior to event
- Payments must be made in full one week prior to event
- We take credit cards over the phone or your balance can be paid in either of our locations.
- For full service events, a service charge covers incidental costs from set-up to breakdown, staff and other services that make your event complete.
What is your guest count policy?
- A guaranteed minimum guest count is required with deposit to secure date
- After this date we will be glad to accommodate more guests if we are notified by 1pm three days prior to event services.
How do I place an order?
Visit our contact page and fill out our contact form – our catering coordinator will contact you shortly!