What People are Saying about Thanksgiving Catering
“The meal was delicious. Everyone enjoyed it. Arrived at the store on Thanksgiving morning and your staff loaded my car within minutes.”
“The turkey was perfect. Great job!”
“Thanksgiving was a huge success and I will never cook the bird myself again! Thanks for making my Thanksgiving so much easier!”
“The pick up was ready on time, completely organized with non-slip boxes. The turkey was cooked perfectly and all the sides and pies were delicious. We would absolutely order again!”
Why choose our complete Thanksgiving dinner?
- The turkey comes expertly carved! All you need to do is slide it onto a platter and enjoy each juicy slice.
- Our custom insulated boxes keep the meal warm and ready until your guests arrive!
- Set up takes only 5 minutes: move from the insulated boxes to your own platters with almost no effort.
- We use our own artisan bread, house-made turkey stock, and crumbled sausage for the perfect yummy stuffing
- Mashed potatoes made with real potatoes, lots of butter and heavy cream then completed with hints of garlic
- House-made chunky cranberry compote has orange, lemon-zest, and even diced apples for a balance of sweet and tangy
A LA CARTE MENU
Turkey Dinner for One $22.97 ea.
sliced turkey with gravy, mashed potato, mixed garden vegetables, stuffing
Fresh Roasted Turkey & Gravy $159
average turkey (18 lbs.) serves 10 guests. Carved and placed in two aluminum pan half pans for easy heating, includes 1 quart of gravy
Gourmet Harvest Multi-Grain Stuffing with sausage & apples $39 half pan
Vegetarian Stuffing $47 half pan with dried cranberries and walnuts
Garden Vegetables $39 half pan
Broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash, carrots tossed in shallots & butter
Candied Yams with an orange maple glaze $49 half pan
Mashed Potatoes $39 half pan
Cheese Lasagna $49 half pan
lasagna noodles with ricotta cheese, mozzarella, parmesan & marinara.
Macaroni & Cheese cheddar cheese $39 half pan
Butternut Squash Soup $10.50 quart
Gravy $20 quart
Homemade Cranberry Compote $10 pint
Dinner Rolls: plain $5 dozen
Harvest Bread Loaves: Country French Bread, Semolina, Rye & Multi Grain (price varies)
Pies: Apple, Apple Cranberry, Pumpkin, Cherry (
Chocolate Pecan Pie $32
Apple Crumb Pie(special order, one week notice) $25
Gluten Free Apple or Pumpkin Pie (special order, one week notice) $32
Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Cookies $5.95
Pumpkin Bread Loaves $8.95
Paint-Your-Own Turkey Cookies $5.95
Turkey Cupcakes: vanilla or chocolate cupcakes $4.27
Turkey Pull-Apart Cupcake Cake serves 8,
Pumpkin Cheesecake $30
THANKSGIVING ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY SATURDAY NOV 20 WITH FULL PAYMENT.
No changes or cancellation refunds after Saturday Nov 20.
Half pans serve approximately 8-10 guests. We cannot make smaller servings than half pans.
Sparta Location open Wednesday 8am– 5pm (order pickup 10am-3pm) COLD PICKUP ONLY, Closed Thanksgiving Day
Andover open Wednesday 8am-4pm (cold pickup), Thanksgiving Day 10am-12pm (hot meal pickup).